Starvie Titania Kepler Speed 2.0
Padel Rackets - Star Line
The Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 is ideal for intermediate players looking for a comfortable and soft feel on the court, thanks to its Ultra Soft Speed density rubber.
Its head is made of Fibreglass, this material is more flexible than carbon so it provides a more elastic character that together with its new rubber gives it excellent ball control as well as having a 3K Carbon frame.
- NEW. Ultra Soft Speed technology, ultra soft density rubber that offers great sensations of comfort and manageability on the court. Greater control and a boost of ball speed, offering great rebound of the ball.
- With its round shape, the sweet point of the racket is located in the centre of the plane to give it a balance that helps with its level of control.
- Titania Core, located in the racket throat, offering top-level handling and better weight distribution.
- Roughness in the decal (surface layer) of the racket.
- Includes the new Extreme Spot tubular technology, which widens the sweet spot on the racket surface.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco Bag.
Ultra Speed Soft