Starvie Astrum Eris Black Edition
Padel Rackets - Premium Line
The Astrum Eris racket’s composition features a layer Carbon 3K as well as a layer of gold Carbon Colours 3k on its racket face. These combined materials offer the best feeling in every hit.
Black Master Edition racket designed for the player Bea González (only 500 units). It has an exclusive and minimalist design, with a combination of black and gold colours.
- Carbon Colours 3K. The racket head is made of gold carbon 3K. It offers high resistance to meet the demands of play.
- Round shape, with its sweet spot at the centre of the plane.
- The roughness of the plane surface (Full Plane Effect) helps players achieve greater precision in the effect of each stroke. StarVie works this roughness directly from the mould.
- Rubber density soft V30, contributes to better speed management of the ball and ease of execution in each shot.
- Metallic paint.
- Includes the Star Balance system in the racket throat, giving it a perfect weight balance and stability.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco Bag.
Carbon 3K + Colours Carbon 3K