Starvie Aquila Space 2.0
Pala de pádel - Gama Star
It stands out for being a comfortable racket, which offers good sensations on the court with a perfect balance between power and control of the ball. It is also surprisingly manoeuvrable thanks to its SOFT 30 rubber density in its core. It is designed for mid-level offensive players looking for great acceleration and good aerial shots. The Aquila Space 2.0 racket has a 100% Carbon 3K composition both in the head and in the frame of the racket.
- Teardrop-shaped, with its sweet spot located on at the top of the racket.
- Shovel with SOFT 30 rubber density, helps to achieve greater ball speed and ease in the execution of the blow.
- Aquila Core, located in the throat of the racket, helps in weight balance and control.
- Roughness in the decal (surface layer) of the racket.
- Includes the new Extreme Spot tubular technology, which widens the sweet spot on the racket surface.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco bag.