Starvie Titania Kepler Pro 2.0
Padel Rackets - Star Line
The Titania Kepler Pro 2.0 racket is designed for intermediate players who are looking to continue to evolve. Its PRO 50 rubber core gives it extra power and control. Its composition of 100% Carbon 3K both in the head and in the frame means this racket has great strength and durability.
Very manageable racket in defence, which allows for quick changes of direction and great acceleration in aerial shots.
- With its round shape, the sweet point of the racket is located in the centre of the plane to give it a balance that helps with its level of control.
- PRO 50 rubber racket. Perfect balance between power and control to its medium density rubber.
- Titania Core, located in the racket throat, offering top-level handling and better weight distribution.
- Roughness in the decal (surface layer) of the racket.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco Bag.