Starvie Titania Kepler 2.0
Padel Rackets - Star Line
The Titania Kepler 2.0 is perfect for those who want to continue perfecting their game thanks to excellent ball rebound and a good balance between control and power. It has a 3K Carbon composition in the frame and 100% Fibreglass in the head. This material is softer and more flexible than carbon so it provides a more elastic character that is defined by a softer touch and greater rebound of the ball.
- With its round shape, the sweet point of the racket is located in the centre of the plane to give it a balance that helps with its level of control.
- Shovel with SOFT 30 rubber density, helps to achieve greater ball speed and ease in the execution of the blow.
- Titania Core, located in the racket throat, offering top-level handling and better weight distribution.
- Roughness in the decal (surface layer) of the racket.
- Includes the new Extreme Spot tubular technology, which widens the sweet spot on the racket surface.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco Bag.