Starvie Tritón Speed 2.0
Padel Rackets - Premium Line
The Triton Speed 2.0 racket is one of the biggest highlights of 2023. It has a Colours 3K Carbon layer in silver colour and another 3K Carbon layer. It has the new Ultra Soft Speed technology, ultra soft density rubber that offers great sensations of comfort and manageability on the court.
- NEW. Two layers of carbon in the head: Colours Carbon 3K silver + Carbon 3K. The racket is stiffened by the use of two layers of carbon that gives control and power.
- NEW. Ultra Soft Speed technology, ultra soft density rubber that offers great sensations of comfort and manageability on the court. Greater control and a boost of ball speed, offering great rebound of the ball.
- 1 cm longer handle to make a two-handed grip more comfortable.
- A teardrop shape, which places the racket’s sweet spot at the top of the plane.
- The roughness of the plane surface (Full Plane Effect) helps players achieve greater precision in the effect of each stroke. StarVie works this roughness directly from the mould.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- New: includes adjustable string.
- It incorporates a standard protector in the frame of the racket.
- Eco bag.
Ultra Speed Soft
Two layers: Colours Carbon 3K + Carbon 3K