Starvie Astrum Eris
The new Astrum Eris racket’s composition features a new type of fibre-glass, as well as a layer of gold Carbon Colours 3k on its racket face. These combined materials offer the best feeling in every hit.
Its perfect for all players, those who are looking for elasticity in the racket head and optimum comfort and sensitivity in each shot - which is thanks to the combination of fibre-glass and carbon 3k.
- NEW: Carbon Colours 3K. The racket head is made of gold carbon 3K. It offers high resistance to meet the demands of play.
- Round shape, with its sweet spot at the centre of the plane.
- The roughness of the plane surface (Full Plane Effect) helps players achieve greater precision in the effect of each stroke. StarVie works this roughness directly from the mould.
- Rubber density soft V30, contributes to better speed management of the ball and ease of execution in each shot.
- Metallic paint.
- Includes the Star Balance system in the racket throat, giving it a perfect weight balance and stability.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
- Eco Bag.
- Shape: Round
- EVA Rubber: Soft V30
- Core: Fiberglass + Colours Carbono 3K
- Frame: Carbon 3K
- Weight: 350/385 gr (you can chose)
- Surface roughness